Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, September 30, 2013

Kissing Cousins



Just popping in to report that even though I spent my day nibbling on the sweetest of children, my blood sugar is doing much better.

THGGM made his own birthday treat to bring to work as I do not trust myself doing it.  The entire house smells like a deluxe batch of the kind of Rice Krispy Treats made with extra peanut butter and the butterscotch/chocolate chip frosting.  Somehow, even though the kitchen is on one end of the house and our bedroom on the other, it is the bedroom that has retained the smell.

But since I would love to live to see a passel of great-grandchildren,  I shall limit myself to one Steenstra's Santa Claus cookie today.  Thankfully, they remain the best cookie of all time, so I do not feel cheated.




Oh, and on this Monday, we DID make something!  At least Kado and I did.  But I cannot show you, as he is planning to give it to his mommy for her birthday.  I hope it works.  It was something that I saw on Pinterest that I was SURE he would enjoy making, and I was right about that!

No comments: