Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, October 25, 2013

Broeder and the ABC's

Broeder is quite the talker.  His favorite thing is to listen to the ABC's while trying to join in.  Usually, I sing this to him while signing the letters.  I've spared you from my singing.  Today I do not have any grandkids here with me until Famke comes for HER sleep-over after school tonight.  Our plan is to make cards together!  I am SOO excited about this.  I'm spending today trying to recover from a nasty cough that can only be from allergies.  We need a HARD frost around here, and soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the joy of monkey see, monkey do, no pun intended! I taught my two days old son to stick out his tongue, he imitated after about six times! Today I saw a two year old boy ib the groceries fondling and movinf quickly a plastic hanging banner while saying ja ja ja (yes). He looked so proud of himself, I said to him and his mom: he does n ot have the word for it, but he knows what he means, just like a "vlag"aint it. The big smile put me in the richt, a "vlag" or a banner move in the air, he recognized the movement. Makes shopping for groceries a bit attractive, such encounters. DM Broeder is gorgeous, as are all your gandchildren.