Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, October 19, 2013

Little Sweeties

Jonge, Famke, and Kado where in their aunt's wedding this afternoon in Florida.  Son-in-law took these pictures.  They've been in Florida for a week now.  I miss them!  They certainly do look adorable!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are just darling!
Thanks for posting.....

Jen

Anonymous said...

Nice and nice weather too. Jonge had a very important part, guiding those two dogs. At my wedding my dog made himself scarce, so he appears in not one picture. I wish I had thought with foresight of a dogguide, I really miss him in my weddingpictures, although that is almost 41 years ago. Good job, Jonge.DM

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Thanks for sharing. Brought a smile to my face. :0)
My how they have grown!
What a wonderful memory for them and the wedding couple.
(((hugs)))