Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, January 31, 2014

What I've Been Up To

Last night I found a way around my corrupt photo files.  I still can't get to the years worth I have stored there, but I have found a way to download into a different file.

So, now I can show you the skirt I made for Doll.

I crocheted this on Monday when I had four grand children here due to a snow day.

Now that they are 8, 6, 4, and 2 I can actually DO things while they are here.

I did this while they happily played with Lego on the floor.

Of course it didn't take long, and I wasn't following a pattern, but still.  What a difference time makes.

I'm really not a big fan of crocheted skirts, but this pulls on and off very easily for little hands.

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Very festive! :0)
The girls always love things like that. My grands did.
Missing those days when they thought I made magic happen with some yarn.
(((hugs)))