Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, February 15, 2014

Hertsjes Birthday!

Just a short clip to show how dearly loved Hertsje felt hearing her family singing Happy Birthday to her!  And yes, she is truly this adorable, even though there is a chance I may be just a bit biased.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I the first to congratulate Hertsje via the web? I hope you had a nice day, got the presents you most wanted, had a lovely cake and.. 264 happy third years days (one has his birthday at the end of the number year, you know, little knowledge that gets time to get to grasps with. DM

Rebecca said...

She really IS adorably sweet :)