Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ugh.

Besides the fact that my WiFi is acting up, I am sick with a fever and cough.  When I return I shall have some adorable pictures of Hertsje who is now a two-year-old!

I had the time today to post pictures, but no WiFi connection that lasted long enough for me to do it. The new piece has arrived, I just don't have the mental capacity to figure it out right now.

3 comments:

Melodee said...

Feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon. wifi is pronounced here as wiefie, at your doorstep it woul be pronounced weefee. Wiefie is an oldfashioned word for little woman, exactly what prince Albert called his wife Queen Victoria in German he said: mein kleines Weiblein. Maybe you should name the whole thing Victoria, she might behave better (although I think said Victoria would be "not amused". DM

Debra said...

Hoping you're feeling so much better today, Judy! Happy Valentine's Day to you!! Hugs, Debra