Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, March 18, 2014

And On Monday


Famke came with her little brothers on Monday.

She still was not feeling well after her bout with the flu that began last Thursday.
In the morning, we colored pictures and played with puppets.
Then we had lunch.

I made homemade macaroni and cheese, because everyone loves it and it is Kado's favorite.

But he couldn't eat it.

I'm not stupid. Remember?  I left the big bowl out.   So I did not push him to eat anything.
 Which was wise, as not long after that the big bowl was called into action.

Please tell me that spring will come and this flu will end.

I might not believe you, but tell me anyway.

No comments: