Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 05, 2014

Day Two of Independence Day Weekend


 This morning I woke up with a plan to go out for breakfast.  But when it came down to doing it, I remembered the refrigerator full of great stuff left from yesterday's breakfast.  So we feasted at home.  But we did still head to the neighborhood thrift store where I found this fabulous little plaque!  I LOVE it!  I'm sure I gasped when I saw it, and then again when I turned it over and saw the sticker on the back.  Isn't it just the cutest?  What a restful day.  I am SOOO enjoying it!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the plaque!!!!!!!!!!


ur cus........
suzi failing