Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Big Boy Broeder

Wow.  This one is SOMETHING!

Broeder started walking in earnest the week before his first birthday.  Not just a few steps here and there, but REAL walking.  He thinks he is SO cool.  So do I.

Yesterday I had to chase him down as he ran off holding his sister's dirty diaper over his head, as he did so I could hear him say "no no no no no no no".

He also said "popsicle".  I was passing them out to the other kids and noticed him coming up behind me with his hand outstretched, saying it VERY clearly.

And today while Hertsje and I were playing with some Lion King toys he said "Mufasa".

But the cutest of all is the way he calls for his sister. The way he says her name sounds just like how his daddy calls her.

2 comments:

Karen said...

It sounds like he's going to go places. Those blue eyes are gorgeous! Nice to catch up with you and your crew, Judy:)

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

:0)

(((hugs)))