Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 10, 2014

Story Board Boxes

 These are just TOO fun!
Thrifted boxes, gifted felt, bits and pieces from here and there.

And now I have a home for the little clothes pin people I made awhile ago and did not know what to do with them.

They look happy here.

I hope I know some kids who will like these.  If not, that's never a problem.  I'm having a rather fun time playing with these story board boxes myself!
Whoever you are, I think you should make at least one of these.

Or you could come to my house and make one with me!

Oh, boy.  I think I've found a new hobby right in the middle of trying to narrow down my hobby interests.

3 comments:

The PrairieHomemaker said...

I would love to come make stuff with you! I think the drive would be a bit much for me though.
That being the case I will live vicariously through your fantastic pictures!

Rebecca said...

Now those clothes pin people are The Bomb! Wow! And the boxes, a great idea. Could you come down HERE (and bring along all the materials, too)????

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Adorable!

(((hugs)))