Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 19, 2014

Last Week Friday

When THGGM got out of work, he was ON VACATION!!!  We drove out to Grand Haven to meet my blogging/Facebook friend Yvonne and her husband Tony who were visiting the area from Lombard, Illinois.  Yvonne and I "met" each other on the blog of our mutual blogging/Facebook friend Mel.  That was over eight years ago!  This was the first time I met Yvonne face to face, and it was sooo good to finally meet her in person.  Our husbands hit it off very well too.  So happy we got to do this, with such lovely people and on such a gorgeous night.  Dinner wasn't bad either, at Porto Bello's in the old Story and Clark piano factory.







1 comment:

Yvonne said...

The memories of our visit put a smile on my face :o) The pictures are fantastic and make me want to go back soon! Looking forward to another visit sometime soon, this time in our neck of the woods!!