Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Last Week Friday Morning


One thing we learned on our vacation with Jonge and Famke is that Famke is not a morning person.

Not at all.

But once she knew that SWIMMING in the POOL was happening, she hurried to get ready.

While they were swimming I did my best to pack us up.

Actually, everyone was very self-sufficient so not much was required of me at all.

Why, if I didn't know better, I would have thought I was brought along on this vacation to be the official photographer!  But that's just what I do.


After swimming, loading up the car, and breakfast at Cracker Barrel we headed to the town of Empire on Lake Michigan to spend the rest of the day at Sleeping Bear Dunes.


The visitor center had a lot to see and do.  
 We watched a video about the legend of the Sleeping Bear Dunes and roamed around the visitor center.

They have clean bathrooms with flushing toilets there.  This is good to know if you ever visit there.  Because almost everywhere else they have the hole kind.
I love maps like this!

Now we are informed and ready to take on the Dune Climb!

No comments: