Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Last Week Thursday Night

 Our last night was spent playing on the beach while the sun set.
 Different color sky, depending on which direction you looked.







I'm confident that these three had a good time here.  I know that I did!



2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Love the pics. Thanks for sharing.
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfull Thursday you had. Friday morning we drove our youngest son to Schiphol airfield, for a work/vacation period of two months in America, Dulles, near Washington. There were TV-stations everywhere, airport police with dogs, g un s! and many incognito and a surreal feeling, never seen so many of them together before. Today is our national remembrance and mourning day for the victims, all of them, no matter what nationality. It is too surreal for words, thankfully there was no one on board we know. It is gruesome enough as it is. Keep hugging your family and friends, life might be shorter than expected and, above all, keep believing most people are good people. DM