Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, July 31, 2014

Still Discovering Things

Quite by accident today I discovered a special effect on my camera.  You know, the camera that I bought in January and still haven't figured out yet.

Yes, that's the one.

Anyway, I didn't realize I had it set for this until I'd taken a few pictures.

I rather like it!

Seems I shall have a great time playing around with this.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats fun! they look like Carl Larson paintings or somewhat subdued Rie Kramer drawings or simply as colour inside the lines pictures. Look them up, Judy, their paintings and drawings tell you ebout Scandinavian and Dutch life at the beginning of the 20th century, I lobe them. DM

Judy said...

DM, I saw the Carl Larson look right away! And I adore Rie Kramer!

Debra said...

I love that feature on your camera! It makes it look like you live in a cartoonish, whimsical world and who doesn't want that? :) Thanks for sharing here and at Facebook! Blessings, Debra

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

That's quite the camera you have there!
(((hugs)))

Tournesol said...

I really like these! Oh and that dot or circle quilt is beautiful.