Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wednesday Fun







Back when I was buying books, I picked up as many Klutz books as I could find.  I have a shelf full of them in my basement, but every once in a while I will bring up a few different ones and leave them out to see if anyone picks up on them.  Sometimes it DOES happen.  Like today.  Jonge found this one and was intrigued by some of the pictures.  So, I asked him if he would like to try it for himself.  He said YES.  While I located my old camera he rounded up his siblings, who seemed more than happy to cooperate!  And these last three pictures are what they came up with.  I had NOTHING at all to do with this.  They were on their own.  I think they did pretty well for their first attempt!

No comments: