Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Swinging with Pake



Have I mentioned lately what a blessing it is that Pake is here for for the last hour and a half or so of my day?

Although I am sure I could go back to doing it without him, that last hour and a half seems to always be the craziest time for me.

And sometimes I just need a cup of coffee and a potty break.

At some point in that hour and a half, it seems that everyone gets to swing with him, or cuddle a bit, or at least get to do something that I do not allow.

In the bottom picture, Famke was suffering from a tummy ache.  I am happy to report that she is feeling better now!

We've had this old swing for over fifteen years now.  It is quite possibly THGGM's favorite thing.

I think I've swung on it once.  Swinging makes me feel carsick.