Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Franciscan Monastery Gardens

This beautiful place is in my aunt and uncle's backyard in Burlington, WI.

I know it may seem weird to see this using the special effects, but I also took regular pictures which did not turn out bright enough to see.  This adds a bit of punch to the details.















It started to thunder just as we were entering the stations of the cross.

I think I would have risked it, but my companions were either afraid of death by lightening strike or sick of me and my camera.  You decide.

No comments: