Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Shopping in Lake Geneva

It was a hot and muggy day Saturday, but not TOO hot to enjoy shopping in downtown Lake Geneva.

There were even sidewalk sales!







The shopping here is incredible. Interesting things that one doesn't find just anywhere.

Before we landed here we had gone to three different antique malls.  Two on Friday, and one Saturday morning.

I did find things at the antique venues which happily have joined my collections at home.

THGGM didn't buy a thing.  He found a few, but we have enacted a rule about driving through Chicago with a piece of furniture hanging out of our vehicle.



 Seriously.  You do need to go to Lake Geneva, WI.  It's a lovely place.  I've been here many times, but I've really not seen the actual lake, except for a small bit of it.  THGGM and I tend to bring the rain along with us.  We left Lake Geneva just as a storm was blowing in.
Experiencing a drought?
Call us.
We will bring the rain with us when we come.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Many years ago, I spoke at a ladies' retreat in Lake Geneva. I remember it being a REALLY beautiful place (had no time for antiquing though)! We DID take a slow boat cruise around the lake.....