Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, August 30, 2014

Summer Has Ended in My World

Kado and Great-Nephew will both be going to all day Kindergarten this year.

Famke will be in Second Grade.

Jonge will be in Third Grade.

I am going to greatly miss these kids, and all the help they have been to me also.

This means that I will now have a three year old, a two year old, and a one year old.

But I am also looking forward to spending time with the littler ones.  They are still impressed by my launching abilities, and delight in playing musiical instruments while I pound out songs for them on the piano.

Life is good.








1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Where has the time gone.
Your grands are growing up before my eyes.
(((hugs)))