Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 28, 2014

Allegan Antiques Market

 It was the last month for the antiques market.  So of course, we HAD to go.
 It was such a lovely fall day for walking around outside.

 Oldest Son came along with us.  He didn't find anything, nor did THGGM.
 They both wore bright colored shirts, which made them easy for me to find.



 I bought something from the pig table again!  I bought the pig cookie jar!
 It's starting to look like Fall here.  Especially the red leaves of the poison ivy vines climbing the trees.  Sooo pretty.

No comments: