Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 07, 2014

Autumn, I Await You








The above pictures were added by request of several readers who wanted to see my mantel without the Color Sketch effect.

These two pictures on the bottom were added just because.

Because I think my little world looks a wee bit more charming as a cartoon.

Yes.  Yes, I believe it does.

You are welcome to your own opinion, and you are welcome to share it with me!  And I assure you that I won't always be doing this. Remember when I turned everything in to sepia tones?




No comments: