Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, September 07, 2014

To Color Sketch, Or Not to Color Sketch...

...That is the question.
 I love, Love, LOVE the Color Sketch effects on my camera.  Other people, not so much.
 I have always wanted to be able to sketch like this.  And to see the results by only pressing a button on my camera?  Wow.  Just wow.  But don't worry.  I like how my people look just the way they are!
But on the days when there are hundreds of Lego, Little People, and the odd bits lying around on my floors, it is the Color Sketch I am going to choose because it make a mess look like art!

2 comments:

Marguerite said...

I've been hoping you'd get tired of it. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Hope in one hand...
I like the bottom picture the best :)
eh