Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Benjamin

Awhile back on the drive home from school, Pake pointed out that gas had dropped below three dollars a gallon.  Jonge asked Pake if gas would drop below two dollars, and Pake's response was that that would NEVER happen.  Jonge asked, "But what would happen if it DID?"  Pake said that if gas dropped below two dollars a gallon he would give him a hundred dollars.

Well, yesterday that happened.

One of these two looks happier than the other, don't you think?

One must always keep ones word, musn't one?


4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love it!!!

Rebecca said...

Well, with ALL that $$$$ he's saved at the pump.....

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Million dollar smile! :0)

(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

This beats a 1000 dollars when 18 and not having smoked by miles, which, btw, are now cheaper then some weeks ago. Grandpa has though to drive quite a few miles to work away this 100 dollar promise, which, of course, he had to go through with. Here in the Netherlands gasprices have dropped recently by the day, so I will make no promise to nobody about gasprices, I have been warned from America now. We had lovely quiet Christmasdays, now I am back to crossstitching again. Four Border Collie pups in a hayheap, but it is embroidered on black! a:ida, takes a lot of stress on the eyes. Title is Orphans, but I like to think mumdog is just away to fill her own tummy with something good, orphans sounds so sad, I would have called it : small litter. Have a nice yearswitch all, DM