Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Broeder's Very Own Christmas Ornament


 Today Broeder spent quite a bit of time taking his picture ornament off the tree, then putting it back on oh so very carefully.  Over and over again.


 As you can see, it wore him out!  I cannot even remember the last time I held him when he fell asleep.
 I only had to put him down while Hertsje used the potty.

While he slept, Hertsje was playing with a slew of little toys.  From what I could tell, most of these were her "sisters".  I told her I had two sisters, but that I didn't have any brothers.  She looked at Broeder, and then she looked at me and said sweetly, "You can keep him if you want to."

No comments: