Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, May 28, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Places

 I do have a few favorite places on the Mission Peninsula, but I have to tell you, it's worth the drive at this time of year just to smell the lilacs.  Wow.  It was an amazing evening.






I wanted to spend some time on my favorite beach, but it was SO INSANELY thick with mosquitoes that I just could not do it.  I managed to take exactly three pictures.

There were even trillium.

Seriously, I never saw so many mosquitoes at one time in my life.

But truly the joke is on them. They will certainly now all come down with a horrendous case of intestinal flu!

Ha ha ha ha ha...

I think I feel better now!

No comments: