Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, May 11, 2015

On Monday We Make Things

 Over the weekend I bought some better quality paint paper.  Oh how wonderful to not have Feintsje's works of art turn into something resembling rest area toilet paper.  

 I'm trying to do fast sketches without worrying too much what they look like.  This is not an easy thing for me to do.  Hopefully I can stick to it.  I'd like to at least turn out a set of note cards or something.  I haven't yet decided whether I prefer colored pencils or watercolors.  It is nice though, not having to wait for colored pencils to dry.

Feinstje started out by painting the fruit snacks he had for a morning treat.
But after he finished, he thought they looked more like colorful fish.  I would have to agree.  On Mondays, we make things while having loads of fun doing it!
We did get in a walk around the block before the rain came back.  It smells SOO GOOD outside in the spring!

No comments: