Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Speaking of theTruck Book

 Daughter came over for a while this afternoon.
 She is also not sick of reading the truck book.
 From my sister I learned that the truck book can be SUPER funny.  I did not know that.  Not at all.  From Daughter I learned that the truck book can be sung.  Who knew?  I have made songs out of just about everything for most of my life, but I would never have considered singing the truck book.  Daughter likened it to The Wheels On the Bus.  Apparently there is still much for me to learn, as I was about to use it for kindling.

No comments: