Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Something


Someday...

I hope to take pictures of my grandchildren that do not show my arms as part of their irises and my camera as their pupils.

Somehow...

I have the feeling that after I'm gone my grandchildren will have no idea what I looked like, but will see a camera and be reminded of Beppe.

Somewhere...

I have a Kindle Fire.  But I can't remember where I put it.  I've gotten quite a few children's books for it that I would like to read.

Sometime...

I believe it was at Easter, I cleaned things up.  I should not do that, as I lose important things that way.

No comments: