Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, May 05, 2015

Today At My House

Today started out with Hertsje and Broeder looking longingly at pictures of their cousins.
 Broeder especially wanted his cousin Feintsje.  Hertsje wanted all of them.  Very much.
 But reading books helped, and soon they were both okay with the arrangement.  Feintsje will be here TOMORROW.  Today we did read a lot of books.  Or, a few books many many times.  Broeder loves trucks.  I have three truck books.  I'm sure it is no exaggeration to say I read them millions of times.  At least it seems that way.  Mr.  Brown Can Moo is also on the repeat list lately.

 We played dress-up too!  And did puzzles and a host of other noisy fun things!


The Baby Beebee Bird also came out of hiding.  Between millions of readings of the truck books, Mr. Brown Can Moo, and The Baby Beebee Bird I have a sore throat.

Mr. Brown makes tremendously loud noises, and that Beebee bird is something else.  And don't tell Broeder this, but I do not care much for trucks.


No comments: