Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, June 16, 2015

And Because It Was Monday...

We made things!


So far, strewing is working out!

I left out a large wooden bowl of colorful shapes.

My thought was that they would make self portraits buy arranging the shapes on their paper.

They did try that, but liked tracing around the shapes and seeing what they could make of them!

That reminded the birthday boy that somewhere deep in the bowels of the toy closet I had a set of dinosaur stencils.

I'm thankful to be surrounded by children who still have memory!
Some of us got into it more than others, but EVERYONE created SOMETHING and had a wonderful time doing it.

No comments: