Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Girl Cousins

After Jonge's baseball game on Monday night, we took Famke home with us!
This summer I am not having all six grandkids at one time.  So I kept Famke so she and Hertsje could have some "girl cousin" time.

They LOVED it.  Here they are having fun with chalk boards and puzzles, also known as "playing school".

This was after they played with their American Girl dolls.

I do not have to offer ideas for these two, they know what they want to do!
As much as they tried, Broeder wasn't  interested in what they were doing.

He does like to play house with them, but usually will only be a fireman, or a puppy.

Peek-a-boo is still one of his favorite games.
Broeder is an excellent peek-a-boo player.  One just never knows where he may turn up!
Next they played with the fun sand.
They made bricks, cookies, and volcanoes.  
Or just squished it in their hands. That is actually MY favorite thing to do with it.

After that it was on to Play-doh, making a paper doll of themselves, and blowing bubbles in the back yard.

What a fun time they had!

I hope Famke wants to help me on another day!

No comments: