Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 14, 2015

Sunday Afternoon

Today THGGM and I took a leisurely stroll through the Fulton Street Artisan's Market.  During the week it is just the Fulton Street Farmer's Market but from 11 -3 on Sunday it belongs to artists.

There certainly was a wide variety of artist today.  I wasn't looking for anything in particular, which made everything seem interesting.

Anyway, it was fun looking.

Our only purchases were three bars of amazing homemade soap.  THGGM was looking for that.

Since it was a rainy kind of weekend not conducive to yard work THGGM and I actually went places and did things!

No comments: