Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, July 21, 2015

In Memory Of

This statue is in one of the parks in Saugatuck.

I love it.

I've probably posted pictures of it in the past.

If it wasn't that this park is across the street from the public restrooms, I would probably never know it was there.


The statue is compelling no matter the angle.
 Can you tell that the girl is holding a hand puppet?

I just LOVE this!
I especially LOVE the puppet!

Do you know who Burr Tillstrom is?

The dedication notes that he was a famous puppeteer, and a distinguished citizen of Saugatuck.

But do you know who he is?

Burr Tillstrom created those famous puppets, Kukla, Fran, and Ollie.

There.  I taught you something.

I feel accomplished.

If you are looking for something to do I would highly recommend Saugatuck.

No comments: