Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, July 05, 2015

More Zoo

 I've said it before, and I'll say it many more times I am sure, going to the zoo is a great time to take pictures of the backs of dear family members.

At least that is what it seems like to me.
These two.  What can I say?

They are very sweet together.
In an attempt to not only get pictures from behind, I hung my camera over the edge a few times.  Hopefully not annoying people too much.

Because I do think they are rather much cuter from the front.
And the side.
Or a mixture of both.
These creatures were more visible today.

Usually they like to lounge around at the back of their enclosure.

Today they were closer.

So beautiful!
I believe they are called Bongos.
More backs of people I know.

More counting to six to make sure we have all of them.
Daughter found at toad!

Not a zoo animal, but this one we could touch.
Watching the pygmy goats.

Pygmy goats are cute, and one can pet them.

This time though, we did not.


One, two, three, four, five, and six!

No comments: