Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tuesday

THGGM had the whole week off from work!

On Tuesday he did a ton of work in our basement.  There will not be pictures of that though.  No.  Wouldn't want anyone to think that we are the kind of people who don't actually take down their Christmas tree.

This is Hertsje.  She has been sick so did not get to visit with the out of town famly.

But she did get to eat a couple of the home made peanut butter cookies that my aunt made.

She loved them!  Even more than she loves Steenstra St. Claus cookies.


But before THGGM left to work in the basement, he gave Hertsje a French braid.  She knew just what to do from watching Famke get her hair braided last week.
Oh, how I wish I knew how to do this!

No comments: