Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, August 14, 2015

And On Saturday, a Wedding!

This is my beautiful friend Anne and her rock star husband Bart.

On Saturday their youngest son married the love of his life in Traverse City, MI

We would not have missed the wedding for anything!

Their son was Oldest Son's room mate their first year at Cornerstone University.
The PERFECT day for a wedding!
The wedding was held at Pathfinder School.

It is located on the East Grand Traverse Bay.

Such a beautiful setting for a wedding!
Oh, there was much to see - many home made touches that I love!
The groom looks a bit like a tsar waving to his people, doesn't he?

Well, that's what THGGM thought anyway.
They are truly a lovely couple.

The bride is a teacher, the groom is a musician.
Yum!

Have I mentioned how beautiful everything was?

It was!

See that last picture?  On the left is my nephew.  Doesn't it look like he is wondering why HE didn't get to wear the flaming crown?

Actually, it's just a torch.  But you knew that, right?

1 comment:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

They are a beautiful couple for sure!
Thanks for sharing.
(((hugs)))