Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Thursday, August 13, 2015

Last Week Thursday

Hertsje really Really REALLY enjoys playing with these little dolls and their teeny tiny pets.
I made a doll.

Out of a pipe cleaner, a bit of felted wool, some roving, an acorn hat, and a wooden bead.

I think my doll is very nice.

Hertsje does not like her.
She thinks that my doll is too fuzzy.

So I sadly put my doll away, in a small vintage suitcase were I keep things to make dolls like that.
(just a side note, if hertsje develops eye problems, this could be the start of it right here.)
This is the look I got when I asked her if she wanted to play with the doll I made.

She told me I should keep my doll in her suitcase and just leave her there.
(another side note, i swallow pills every day that are twice the size of this bird.)

No comments: