Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, August 22, 2015

Vacation Tuesday Evening


 Tuesday evening was a bit hazy.
There were boats, but they were hard to see.
 Of course, that didn't stop us from trying.
 Famke still has pretty toes, from her birthday pedicure.
She was looking for things to make that would work in a fairy garden.
 So many possibilities!
 Of course, we had ice cream.  Of course.
 There were ant hills everywhere.  So if there were ever the off chance that someone might have been bored, I would have pronounced, "Go to the ant, thou sluggard!"  But I never had to do that.  No.  I never did.
 Because there was always something to do, or someone to chat with, or something to see.


No comments: