Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Last Stop, Temptations

After a very quick dinner at McDonalds  we made our final stop at Temptations, on Chinook Pier in Grand Haven.
This girl has the same difficulty making choices about ice cream as her mom did.

The rest of us knew what we wanted.

She decided on the Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Cup.

And she was extremely satisfied with her choice.

I seriously did take an incredible amount of pictures on Sunday.

But none quite like this one below, that really did just happen.

I heard them raving about their individual choices of ice cream flavors, so I just swung my camera over my should and clicked.

And I got this.

Three siblings sharing their ice cream with each other as they were certain that theirs was the best and didn't want anyone to miss out.

No comments: