Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Later Sunday Afternoon

After hiking, I was ready to sit down.

In the shade.
We found a shady spot overlooking a dune that was perfect for running, jumping, digging, and falling over.
I sat and watched.

The only thing I'm good at is falling over.
It was rather strange, the feeling that we had been here and done that in the not so distant past.

But that was a different time.

With different children.

The mom and uncles of these three.
 They were even fine about having their pictures taken.  A lot.  I took bunches of them.  Then they set off to find their own interesting logs, trees, or backgrounds for picture taking.


There was even a drone.
Famke found this tree, which she noted looked like it had been shaped for people to sit on to have their picture taken.
 We still had to eat and make a stop for ice cream, so we did have to leave.  Much before any of us wanted to go.


No comments: