Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Monday Funday

Hmm.  We did not make things on this Monday, unless one counts the block towers.  Much time was spent on those.
Then these two decided that the best means of communication between the two of them would be the block telephone.

They talked about things I have never heard them talk about before.  Like feelings, and who is mean to them, and deep things like that.
 Then Broeder woke up and off we went into the backyard for running, racing, bubble blowing, and jumping on the little trampoline.  Why is Broeder crying, you may wonder?  He is angry at me because I would not let him play in the muddy disgusting rain water that accumulated in the turned over swimming pool.  Poor boy.  He seems to think that my life consists of one giant attempt to thwart his fun.  Which, I might add, if you understood his idea of fun, it sort of is.

And now for bonus points - which way is the dog facing?  It's MY dog, and yet it took me a few seconds to figure out which end was which.


No comments: