Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, October 24, 2015

Last Week Friday in Wisconsin


On this day we started out at an antique store, then went to a thrift store, paused for lunch, went to another antique store, and then two cheese stores.  After that we stopped at a gas station to buy THE BEST kringle.  It's so good to go with people who KNOW where to go and how much to pay for things. Sometime in there we also went back to the gardens which are on the property where my aunt and uncle live.

In mid October there were still a variety of flowers.

Aren't these beautiful?

I love the way the sun is shining on them.
It is always so peaceful here.

Well, maybe not ALWAYS.

This happened, and I highly doubt it was a peaceful process.

It happened between the two days we were here.
My statue friend.  

Again.
This time we came with my aunt.

We were discussing dreams.

Which was brought up because of my dream last year of someone following me around,, which when I woke up I realized was that statue above.

I find dreams to be fascinating.

To think that we spend 1/3 of our lives asleep, visiting other worlds that come from our own minds is astounding.

And then there are THGGM's dreams, which I find terrifying.

But that's a story for another day
This looked like ground cover.

Such delicate flowers just inches above plain old dirt.

Gardens really make one think.



 
So do statues.  

Hmm.

(I'm still wondering about this one.)

And bees.

 I don't normally think of myself as someone who adores gardens, statues, and being all contemplative.  But, I must be wrong about myself.  Because I certainly do love it here!

No comments: