Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Sister Came!

It had been awhile since my up-north sister came to visit us.

She likes to read. and will even  play I SPY with the Look-Alikes book.
Hertsje still enjoys any book with flaps to look under.

Me too!
When my sister left, she left behind a treat, since the older ones weren't back from school yet - and she won't be seeing them at Halloween.  
So, I made them WORK for the treat!  Yes.  On Monday the 26th I had six trick-or-treaters at my front door!  They were LOUD and they got to say it TWICE!  Now they are in good form for Saturday when they shall don costumes and traipse like beggers through neighborhoods making memories they shall never forget!

No comments: