Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, October 26, 2015

Another Sunday Afternoon In Grand Haven


 Sunday afternoon was THE perfect day to go outside!  So again we drove down Leonard St. to see all the beautiful fall colors, and to enjoy the beach on a 58 degree day.
It was just a bit cloudy.
 There weren't many people out.  This surprised me.
 Today we did walk out to the lighthouse.
The sand on the beach was hard packed, so we walked there too.
 There really weren't many fisherman either.  But there were a lot of poles.
 Sometimes I feel at a loss for what to do with beauty.  All I know to do is to soak it in.
 There were a great mix of yellows, oranges, rusts, and browns on our drive.  The reds seemed to be done.

I think I like the yellows the best this year.

No comments: