Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, December 07, 2015

Monday Monday

Today I grabbed a few Christmas rubber stamps and we got to work stamping some Christmas cards!
 Famke was with us today.  She is the last of her family recovering from a nasty bug that sickened them for the past few days.
I made this card with two separate rubber stamps purchased for barely anything at different thrift stores.  It delighted me that I could join the two together seamlessly!  Now if only I could find my water proof stamp pad, I might try watercolor painting a few of these.
The week before Thanksgiving I sat contemplating the coming holidays.  I seemed so ready for them!
Now that a week of December is already in the books, it would be helpful if I could go back and tell that ME who was sitting down CONTEMPLATING the coming holidays to get over it and get busy! Oh, I still LOVE this time of year, and I am enjoying all that Christmas brings.  But I am already behind.  And tired.  Oh, so very tired.

1 comment:

Mitzi said...

I have been wondering where you have been.
It is mind boggling how fast the time has gone.Maybe if we had some snow, we would be more in the mood. I am behind like never before, but know it will all come together soon.
Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family!