Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Monday, January 04, 2016

The Day After the BIG Family Christmas Party

I took a lot of pictures in December and the early days of January.  It will take me some time to sort through them all.
Yesterday we had our BIG family Christmas party, including uncles, aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews.
I thought I would be exhausted today, but I wasn't! Surprise, surprise.
Maybe it was because these two where so incredibly sweet.  I found them like this after I returned from putting Broeder down for his nap.  They have such an adorable relationship.  I never push anything.  They have their own deeply held interests, one of them is seriously into little cars and trucks.  The other likes tiny dolls with even tinier pets.  But at some point of EVERYDAY that they are together, they find each other for a bit of mutual enjoyment.  Sometimes its using a dump truck to deliver Christmas trees to the tiny dolls.  Other times its sitting side by side playing with clay or silly sand.  These are the times I like to grab my camera and snap away, unnoticed.
I truly do have a wonderful life.  And these little people help to make it so.

No comments: