Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Saturday, January 16, 2016

Kado's First Sleep Over of 2016

 It's time to get back into the swing of things over here.  This weekend it was Kado's turn to have a sleep over.


Apparently, sleep overs are all about tradition, which is fine with me because I rarely vary what I do on the weekend.

So, this morning we headed out to our favorite thrift store, and to Michael's craft store.
 Kado, who is seriously into Lego, found a bag of assorted Lego for a very good price!
 It did not have instructions, but that never holds this boy back.  He has a creative imagination and some particularly great Lego skills.  

He's been at it for 2 1/2 hours.

Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE having one on one time with the grandchildren?

I do.

I cannot think of a single thing I would enjoy more.

2 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

My how he's grown!

((9hugs)))

rebecca said...

That bag of Legos at a thrift store was a very rare find - at least in my experience. Eve w/o grandchildren nearby, I would have sprung for that!