Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Friday, May 27, 2016

Jonge Hits a Home Run!

Tonight Jonge hit a three run home run over the fence!  Of course, I didn't have my camera on for that, but I did catch a few other really good hits!  This is one of those.  It was an especially fun night for him, as two of his closest friends are on the OTHER team.  Oh, and those bells?  Those are the six o'clock church bells at St. Mary Magdalene.
There was a hawk flying over the ball field just before Jonge hit his home run.  Why?  Because my dad wouldn't have missed this for anything!

No comments: