Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Birthday Party

Today we had a birthday party at my house, for DiL1, and me!

The weather was perfect!

And so was the strawberry shortcake.
 There were six of the cutest kids I've ever seen.
 I requested pool noodles, beach balls, and a birthday balloon.

I was hoping that my peonies and irises would last, but they did not.  
Oldest Son provided the carnival style rides.
Until he got dizzy.
It's a great way to make friends for life.
Oh, and we also had a tent.  I requested a tent.

The balloon was a hit too.

At the end of the party, THGGM turned on the sprinkler.

I cannot show you that because for some reason, either blogger or my computer isn't cooperating.

But stay tuned.  I'll keep trying.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Judy! You had the perfect party!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!