Welcome to Anybody Home!

Here you will find scattered pictures from my point and shoot camera, random thoughts from my little world, treasured memories of days gone by, hopeful dreams of the days yet to come, and a bunch of ideas - because I've always got ideas!



Tuesday, June 28, 2016

First Play-off Game Was a Success


The game tonight was so exciting it necessitated TWO hawks to oversee it.

They sat like this through almost the entire game.

It is also Feintje's fifth birthday.

For his birthday all he wanted was to be a baseball player.

His parents got him baseball pants, cleats, a batting helmet and a new bat just his size.

This boy was in his glory at the ballpark tonight.

The sun shone on him.

The pictures of the game didn't come out so well, due to my having to face the sun during the game.

Mostly what I got pictures of the last two nights were clouds of illuminated dirt.

But we won!  It was a great game!  Yay!

The next play-off game isn't until next week.

I'm so glad they won.  I'm not ready for this to be over yet.

No comments: